Eastern Europe and the 'New World' of the Russia-Ukraine War: A Long-Term Perspective
An event of the Institute for East European Studies in the context of the Long Night of the Sciences, Berlin
02.07.2022, 17-19 h, Silberlaube: L23 (Room 0.3099)
The East European Institute (OEI) is organizing a discussion on the consequences of the war for Ukraine and the region, with a focus on unexpected and long-term consequences. OEI members from the departments of history, culture, politics, and sociology will participate.
- Prof. Dr. Katharina Bluhm (Sociology)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Kindler (History)
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Libman (Politics)
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Strätling (Culture)
- Inga Pylypchuk (journalist and documentary filmmaker)
Please register by contacting Mihai Varga.
Time & Location
Jul 02, 2022 | 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Freie Universität Berlin
Silberlaube: L23 (Raum 0.3099)