Workshop "(Anti-)Discrimination in Study and Teaching" (in German)
(Anti)Discrimination in Teaching and Learning
Online workshop for teachers and students at the OEI
28.1.22 from 9.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Universities and courses are not a power-free space. Hierarchies exist between students and faculty, but all participants also bring experiences of social discrimination and privilege.
This short workshop aims to provide a systematic exploration of diversity and (anti-)discrimination. It offers both an overview of central concepts and an opportunity for joint reflection on experiences and challenges in studying and teaching, especially under pandemic conditions.
More info about the workshop can be found here.
- Clarification of the concept of discrimination
- Sensitization for own unconscious assumptions and evaluation patterns
- FU's position on diversity and (anti-)discrimination
- Pandemic as a challenge for studying and teaching
- Approaches for gender- and diversity-conscious courses
The number of participants in the workshop is limited. It will be held in the format of a Webex meeting. Please register at email@example.com. The deadline for registration is January 23, 2022.