People to People International
Kultur, Politik/Verwaltung, Zivilgesellschaft, Andere
Ständiges Angebot: ja
The internship at PTPI European Office in Berlin offers the possibility of getting to know the internal functioning of an international organization. The office supports PTPI's volunteer members and chapters throughout Europe. The work in the office will provide you with experience on such varied issues as international programs, intercultural communication, events management and program funding.
As an international organization based on volunteer grass-roots, PTPI offers an interesting perspective of the creation and implementation of international programs within different countries and regions for a great diversity of members of all ages.
The interns in PTPI's European Office are supposed to assist with the day-to-day office work, but also with special programs and events. As part of regular office tasks, they will be:
- preparing incoming and outgoing correspondance and e-mails,
- maintaining the database,
- participating in brainstorming sessions about new and current programs,
- searching on-line for necessary information on possible partners or target groups for marketing purposes and
- providing PTPI members in Europe with information on seminars, camps and other activities offered by third organizations.
A task of the interns will also be Web site maintenance and updating, capacities that can easily be learned in the office. This task will also challenge the creativity of the intern with the design of Web sites suitable for the promotion of our programs and activities. Within the area of public relations, the interns will also support the edition of the quarterly PTPI European Council Newsletter.
English: very good