European Institute in Nice, France
Ständiges Angebot: nein
Praktikum am Institut Européen - European Institute Internship opportunity in Nice, France
The Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE, President Jean-Claude Juncker) is offering an internship in its Nice-based academic teaching and research center « Institut Européen " European Institute » (IE-EI) from October 2012 to March 2013.
The IE-EI is an institute for Advanced European Studies and International Relations. As department of CIFE, it is in charge of organizing its Master programmes and has graduated around 1.800 students coming from more than 90 different countries. Our one-year master program is offered in two branches, trilingual and anglophone, with study locations in Nice, Berlin and Istanbul. One emphasis of our programme is dedicated to Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe.
We offer you to work in an international and open-minded team.
Your fields of work will be
- Organization and accompanying of a study trip to Brussels, Strasbourg and Geneva
- Academic research
- Assistance to the director
- Public relations and communication of our programs
- Assistance in the preparation of seminars and lectures
Competences and skills required:
- Strong background in Political Science and/or Contemporary History
- You are a student and interested in European integration and International Relations
- Fluency in German and English, good knowledge of French
- Strong initiative, flexibility and autonomy
- Team-working skills
- Sensitivity for different nationalities and cultures