Information for first semester students
News from Sep 12, 2022
Welcome, dear first year students!
On Friday, October 14, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., in Lecture Hall A of the Institute of Eastern European Studies, there will be an introduction to the Master's program in Eastern European Studies for first-year students:
- The program will be explained.
- The departments will introduce themselves.
- The Women's Representative will explain her advisory services.
- Students report on their experiences and give tips.
- The library of the Institute for East European Studies offers guided tours.
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 10:00 a.m., the FU Language Center is already providing information about Webex. Here you will learn everything about completing the mandatory language module, so also about the placement tests and registration procedures. In addition, Margarita Maximova will present the International Department and provide information about the various exchange opportunities. Take this opportunity to start thinking about a semester abroad!
Please contact the Master's coordinator Sabine Pag in time to receive the link for this virtual event.