One of our research projects ENDURE seeks a postdoc researcher in Brazil
News from Jun 28, 2023
The ENDURE project examines Covid-19 long and short-term consequences. It proposes a holistic vision for the study of the Covid-19 crisis, in which we analyze new forms of (de)mobilization of societies and political systems and as the entry into a new era of change.
The postdoctoral researcher’s responsibilities are:
- Manage the activities developed by the Brazilian research team (required to be fluent in English and Brazilian Portuguese);
- Coordinate Brazilian and international teams;
- Actively participate in all the project’s clusters, being the Brazilian teams’ support and organizer;
- Support the project’s website and social media;
- Publish papers related to the project;
- Participate in all project’s scientific events organized;
- Edit scientific journals’ special issues that are related to the project;
- Be responsible for supporting the Brazilian team in developing reports, papers, and scientific disclosure materials that must be delivered in the project;
- Teach at the Department of Science and Technology Policy at Unicamp;
The grant starts on August, 1st 2023.
More information about the project: https://endure-project.org/
Apply before July, 7th 2023
To apply, send letter of interest, CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Inscrição – Endure.