2 Stud. Employee (m/f/d) for ENDURE project (Department of Sociology)
News from Jul 04, 2022
The advertised SHK positions in the Department of Sociology at the Eastern European Institute are within the framework of the following DFG project: "ENDURE: Inequalities, Community Resilience and New Governance Modalities in a Post-Pandemic World".
- Literature and data research in German, English, and in an Eastern European language (Ukrainian, Romanian, or Russian).
- Support in the preparation of interview trips (e.g. contacting interview partners, arranging appointments)
- Transcription of interviews
- Support during workshops/project meetings
- Participation in the analysis and processing of research results
- Maintenance of the project website
- Knowledge of empirical social research (qualitative)
- independent work
- interest in Eastern European research
- very good language skills in German and English
- very good knowledge of an Eastern European language (Ukrainian, Romanian, or Russian)
Applications should be submitted electronically by e-mail to Dr. Mihai Varga at: email@example.com or by mail to the
Freie Universität Berlin
Herrn Dr. Mihai Varga
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
By submitting an online application, you as an applicant agree that your data may be processed and stored electronically.
We would like to point out that Freie Universität Berlin cannot guarantee the security of transmitted personal data if your application is sent electronically without protection.