Applicants for Russia-Germany relations: Economics and Politics have to meet the following requirements:
- Student at the MGIMO, good academic performance,
- good language skills in German and English,
- willingness to work and high motivation.
Application procedureThe application phase for the academic year 2021/22 is closed. For the academic year 2022/23, the application phase will start in April 2022. The interviews are expected to take place at MGIMO in September 2022.
The application documents comprise:
- Application form,
- Curriculum vitae in German (1-2 pages),
- Letter of motivation in German (1-2 pages),
- Proof of the German language skills,
- Permission from the dean,
- Passport photo.
Selected candidates will then be invited to personal interviews (in German). The duration of each interview is approximately 15 minutes. A German-Russian commission will decide about the admission.