Applicants for Russia-Germany relations: Economics and Politics have to meet the following requirements:
- Student at the MGIMO, good academic performance,
- good language skills in German and English,
- willingness to work and high motivation.
Application procedureApplication for the academic year 2020/21 will presumably take place in August 2020.
The application period for the academic year 2019/20 will end on 25. September 2019.
The application documents comprise:
- Application form,
- Curriculum vitae in German (1-2 pages),
- Letter of motivation in German (1-2 pages),
- Proof of the German language skills,
- Permission from the dean,
- Passport photo.
Selected candidates will then be invited to personal interviews (in German). The duration of each interview is approximately 15 minutes. A German-Russian commission will decide about the admission.