Prof. Theocharis Grigoriadis
- Religion & Comparative Development: The Genesis of Democracy & Dictatorship, Series: New Thinking in Political Economy, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire & Northampton, Massachusetts: Edward Elgar, accepted.
- With Samuel Jung. “Persistence of Confucian Values? Legacies of Colonization in China & Taiwan”, under review.
With Jannik Jaeger. “Soft Budget Constraints, European Central Banking & the Financial Crisis”, under review.
With Corinna Breyel. “Foreign Agents? Natural Resources & the Political Economy of Civil Society”, under review.
With Akos Dombi. “Ancestry, Diversity & Finance: Evidence from Transition Economies”, under review.
- With Zareh Asatryan, Thushyanthan Baskaran & Friedrich Heinemann. “Direct Democracy & Local Public Finances under Cooperative Federalism”, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, accepted.
- “Religious Origins of Democracy & Dictatorship”, Journal of Policy Modeling, Vol. 38, No. 5 (September-October 2016): 785-809.
- With Friedrich Heinemann. “Origins of Reform Resistance & the Southern European Regime”, Empirica, Vol. 43, No. 4 (November 2016): 661-691.