Students are expected to write a report about their internships in which they describe their tasks, any difficulties they encountered and the overall experience. The report should be around one and a half to two pages long and include the following:
- The intern’s name, email address and student ID number (this information will be treated as confidential)
- The internship employer’s name, address and website
- Detailed information concerning the duration of the internship
- Salary/pay (this information will be treated as confidential)
- How did you find the internship position? / How did you apply for the position?
- What were your expectations and goals prior to the internship?
- What were your tasks?
- How was your initial training on the job and how did you get on with other employees?
- Were you able to apply the skills acquired during your studies?
- What effect has the internship had on your professional goals?
- Overall, how do you evaluate your internship? / Would you recommend the position to others?
- Relation to Eastern Europe should be clear.
Please send your report to the internship coordinator together with a copy or a scan of the internship reference letter by post or email. Alternatively, you can hand it in in person during office hours.
It would be greatly appreciated if you would be willing to publish your report on the internship database website to help fellow students find internship positions. Please let us know if you consent to the publication of your report along with relevant contact details, e.g. first name (surname), or email address.